The Crossroad for BioTransfer Event
The Crossroad for BioTransfer is an annual meeting that showcases licensing opportunities in the human health therapeutics field. Bringing together Canadian key players in intellectual property, the event provides a unique one-stop venue for biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, as well as venture capital community to access new therapeutic and diagnostic products as well as technologies that promise to advance their drug discovery and development capabilities.
- To provide a central meeting point in the Life Sciences field (Human Health Therapeutics) for technology transfer professionals, business leaders from the biotechnology and biopharmaceutical sector, and venture capital community;
- To foster building relationships and commercial endeavours between research intensive centers and the private sector.
The Canadian organizations that will showcase technologies are premier organizations with solid track record of research and marketable innovation. Together they represent thousands of investigators engaged in cutting edge research in life sciences and a research budget totalling hundreds of millions of dollars. For the event, they will showcase health technologies in the following specialty areas:
- Novel biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical compounds in the following field: cancer, cardiovascular diseases, infectious diseases and allergies;
- New vaccines and adjuvants;
- Gene markers for diagnostic and theranostic applications;
- Technology platforms for discovery, development, and production of therapeutic products: protein expression and drug delivery
Who Should Attend
Biotechnology and pharmaceutical professionals, business development executives, early stage companies, entrepreneurs and venture capital community seeking to expand, grow or start up new ventures.
Please note that the site will open in a new window.