The Crossroad for BioTransfer 2009
Life Science Technologies Ready-to-Go!
In Montréal, on May 5, 2009, at the NRC Biotechnology Research Institute
The Crossroad of Biotechnology event has established itself as a key meeting that brings together the biotechnology industry business and science community. For its 13th edition, the Crossroad of Biotechnology will take on a new approach featuring an intensive one-day program that will focus on technology licensing opportunities. Three major players in intellectual property creation will present their best life sciences technology licensing opportunities in the health sector: NRC, Excellerator and Gestion Univalor.
The Crossroad for BioTransfer
The Crossroad for BioTransfer will feature 40 licensing opportunities in the health sector from NRC, Excellerator and Gestion Univalor. It will be an outstanding opportunity for biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies to discover technologies that will advance their drug discovery and enhance their product portfolio. The Crossroad for BioTransfer provides a unique one-stop-shop for biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies interested in licensing-in technologies by bringing together key-players in intellectual property creation, companies, and investors under one roof.
- Offer a unique one-stop-shop in life sciences R&D where technology transfer professionals, companies and investors can meet
- Provide matchmaking opportunities between technologies and potential receptor companies
- Attract company representatives from Canada and the USA
- Reach new entrepreneurs and venture capital professionals
The three co-organizers of Crossroad for BioTransfer represent an impressive pool in Life Science R&D. Toghether they regroup over 3,500 Life Science researchers and a research budget totalling 1 billion dollars. For the event, they will showcase to companies forty of their best health technologies for licensing:
- Novel biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical candidates in fields such as cancer, cardiovascular, infectious diseases and allergy
- Technology platforms for drug discovery, development and production covering applications such as protein expression, drug delivery, gene markers for diagnostics and vaccine
Who Should Attend
Biotechnology and pharmaceutical professional involved in scouting and licensing-in life sciences technologies or entrepreneurs and venture capital professionals interested in start-ups and young companies as well as project investments.
Stay longer in Montreal and continue networking by attending the Licensing Executive Society 2009 Spring Meeting, May 6 - 8, at the Hyatt Regency Montreal. This meeting will be an opportunity to connect with the intellectual property deal-making community and examine how networking in the 21st century stimulates success by developing connections, identifying opportunities and combining resources and abilities. Don't miss this opportunity!
The Crossroad for BioTransfer event is organized by:
Program, Finances and Operational Support Committees